March 29, 2019 at 5:59 PM #4763
In IPL 2019, there are 8 teams who will compete for Title.
- Mumbai Indians (2013, 2015, 2017 Winners)
- Kolkata Night Riders (2012, 2014 Winners)
- Kings XI Punjab (Never Won)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (Never Won)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad (2016 Winners, *2009 Winners as Deccan Chargers )
- Delhi Capitals (Never Won)
- Rajasthan Royals (2008 Winners)
- Chennai Superkings (2010, 2011,2018 Winners)
There are three teams who never tasted title. This year Virat Kohli will try to get first title for RCB.
Already there is one controversy happened for KXIP vs RR match. The famous “Mankading” happened in this match, first time in the history of IPL.
May 2, 2019 at 5:39 PM #4973
Now this IPL 2019 is in last stage and most of the qualifiers are decided.
Below Teams are already qualified
- 1. Delhi Capitals
- 2. Chennai Super Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore is the team which disqualified and their campaign is stopped. They need to wait one more year to become winners first time.
Below teams are fighting for PlayOffs
- Mumbai Indians
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Kings XI Punjab
- Rajasthan Royals
Purple Cap (Most Wickets) is owned by Kagiso Rabada (DC)
Orange Cap (Most Runs) is owned by David Warner(SRH)
Andre Russel came as most destructive batsman and player. He has hit almost 50 sixes might be first time in the tournaments.
Let’s see who will come as winner on 12th May 2019 in Hyderabad
Points Table so far as on date 2nd May 2019
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Ankur Mittal - An Innovative Thinker.
June 3, 2019 at 9:48 AM #5177
IPL was over on 12th May 2019.
The final was between CSK vs MI and Mumbai Indians came as winner again.
So the question that who would won IPL is out now. Unfortunately we did not get new winner and same old winners.
- The topic ‘Who will win IPL 2019?’ is closed to new replies.