Forum Replies Created
June 24, 2019 at 5:40 PM in reply to: Cricket World Cup 2019 Fever started. Who will take the glory? #5493
Best Batsman in World cup 2019 so far (Updated as on 15th July 2019)
- Rohit Sharma (IND) – 648 Runs (9 Matches) – Best Score : 140 (5 100s/1 50s)
- David Warner (AUS) – 647 Runs (10 Matches) – Best Score: 166 (3 100s/3 50s)
- Shakib Al Hasan (BAN) – 606 Runs (8 Matches) – Best Score : 124* (2 100s/5 50s)
- Kane Williamson (NZ) – 578 Runs (10 Matches) – Best Score : 148 (2 100s/2 50s) – PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT
- Joe Root (ENG) – 556 Runs (11 Matches) – Best Score : 107 (2 100s/3 50s)
Best Bowler in World Cup 2019 so far (Updated as on 15th July 2019)
- MA Starc (AUS) – 27 Wickets (10 Matches) – Best Figure: 5/26 (2 5wkts/2 4 wkts)
- LH Ferguson (NZ) – 21 Wickets (9 Matches) – Best Figure: 4/27 (1 4 wkts)
- JC Archer (ENG) – 20 Wickets (11 Matches) – Best Figure : 3/27
- Mustafizur Rehman (BAN) – 20 Wickets (8 Matches) – Best Figure : 5/59 (2 5 Wkts)
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND) – 18 Wickets (9 Matches) – Best Figure: 4/55 (1 4 wkts)
Best Wicketkeeper in World Cup 2019 so far (Updated as on 15th July 2019)
June 14, 2019 at 11:36 PM in reply to: Cricket World Cup 2019 Fever started. Who will take the glory? #5346
- Tom Latham (NZ) – 21 Dismissals (10 Matches) – 21 Ct – Best: 5 Dis (5 Ct)
- Alex Carey (AUS) – 20 Dismissals (10 Matches) – 18 Ct, 2 St – Best : 5 Dis (4 ct, 1 St)
- Shai Hope (WI) – 16 Dismissals (9 Matches) – 16 Ct – Best : 4 Dis (4 Ct)
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (PAK) – 14 Dismissals (8 Matches) – 13 Ct 1 St- Best: 3 Dis(3 Ct)
- Jos Buttler (ENG) – 14 Dismissals (11 Matches) – 12 Ct, 2 St – Best: 3 Dis (2 Ct, 1 St)
Four Out of 19 Matches were Abandoned because of Rain. SL suffered two matches, PAK, BAN, IND, NZ, WI, SA suffered One match each
Following Matches Abandoned
- PAK vs SL
- WI vs SA
- BAN vs SL
- IND vs NZ
Is this good for the tournament like World Cup, It is not only break the rhythm but also affected the points table.June 13, 2019 at 12:53 PM in reply to: Cricket World Cup 2019 Fever started. Who will take the glory? #5304
Not sure how many matches would be abandoned, already three matches are abandoned in out of 17 matches happened till date.June 3, 2019 at 7:23 PM in reply to: Cricket World Cup 2019 Fever started. Who will take the glory? #5186
My Prediction is England
There are following types of GST in India,
- IGST – Integrated Goods and Services Tax (CGST + SGST)
- SGST – State Goods and Services Tax (UTGST for Union Territory)
- CGST – Central Goods and Services Tax
- UTGST – Union Territory Goods and Services Tax
To generate a GST number, there are several methods
- Contact Chartered Accountant
- You can get GST Registration Online
To obtain GST Number, you need a valid mobile number (an India number), email address and PAN (Permanent Account Number) for the business. 1. Go to officialGST portal – https://www.gst.gov.in/ and under the services tab, choose Services > Registration > New Registration.
IPL was over on 12th May 2019.
The final was between CSK vs MI and Mumbai Indians came as winner again.
So the question that who would won IPL is out now. Unfortunately we did not get new winner and same old winners.
Now this IPL 2019 is in last stage and most of the qualifiers are decided.
Below Teams are already qualified
- 1. Delhi Capitals
- 2. Chennai Super Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore is the team which disqualified and their campaign is stopped. They need to wait one more year to become winners first time.
Below teams are fighting for PlayOffs
- Mumbai Indians
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Kings XI Punjab
- Rajasthan Royals
Purple Cap (Most Wickets) is owned by Kagiso Rabada (DC)
Orange Cap (Most Runs) is owned by David Warner(SRH)
Andre Russel came as most destructive batsman and player. He has hit almost 50 sixes might be first time in the tournaments.
Let’s see who will come as winner on 12th May 2019 in Hyderabad
Points Table so far as on date 2nd May 2019
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ankur Mittal - An Innovative Thinker.
Listen Full analysis of Budget 2019
#Budget 2019 is out.
There are a lot of benefits
I came to know that people are recommending #LifeTransitionStep book to all youngsters who are starting their career, all newly married couples and people who are experiencing parenthood. Depressed people and Sports lover.
Thank You for that
I came across one link on quora
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-come-out-of-depression-and-stay-happyAugust 29, 2018 at 11:23 AM in reply to: Few Words for Charismatic Personality, Atal Vihari Vajpayee #3198
This will tell you that what young generation think about Lt. Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee
August 17, 2018 at 9:14 PM in reply to: Few Words for Charismatic Personality, Atal Vihari Vajpayee #3170